Sunday 23 June 2013

Education and My life at Navodaya

       




Before you are going to read this blog,one request friends ,if you have the time and interest to read my experience about education and my long 7 years experience in JNV,Surangi, Ganjam then just go for it otherwise please don't read it, may be you will not find any interest or  you will thought it happens in every individual's life too then what is the difference ? I am not here to answer you. So please don't read!!! It's my great pleasure, if you read my blog.

I am very happy that i grown up in a boarding school (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Surangi, Ganjam) and immensely happy to have grown autonomously during my school days.I have learnt a lot during those days. How to deal with the situation and most importantly to know what i can do with out my parents help.
I learnt  how to build my career and how to adjust with the environment. I went to school more to have fun in  the classroom ,expecting something interesting(including the mischievous things too). honestly speaking ,i felt i had no brains to understand the subject like Biology( you can guess now why i am preferred to become an engineer rather then a good doctor) . But i can challenge to math subject.

My favorite row in the class was third ,I saw many of my friends are always prefer the front row Don't now the reason for it. While attending the classes i am totally concentrate to my teachers (more in the case of Madam....you know the reason why?) except in English and Biology( I feel bored ). Might be the best reason why my English is not so good. I could rush to the playground to play my favorite game cricket and football. My game teacher GK Maytra (one of my favorite teacher in my school days)  trained me to a spiker and always guided me to study hard and understand me the value of academic ,side by side how to make myself as an all rounder.

Looking back ,when i am thinking about my school days ,i just wonder how i survived  for long 7 years with out my parents and their care.From here you can guess, what type of teachers, friends and  mess bhaina(Nira bhaina, Apana aja, Bhagban bhaina,and many are there but forgot to remember the name at this moment...sorry for that). Nira bhaina is known for his 'Ghanta tarkari' ,and sill now i loved that special curry even if i have eat so many variate of items in hotels. I would praise my father special (my mother as well but my father is the person who motivate me to join but never forced). My father who never tell me anything even if when my academic performance gets low( got the lowest mark in Std 2.) .Always motivate me to be good and guide me to achieve that. And today I have something to define myself .I am in the halfway ,i have to move on.
Parents today are overzealous in shaping the future of their progeny. Just watch the faces of parents at the announcement of results . One could perceive the bearing smiles of the ranker's parents and bleeding eye's of those parents who are good but not the best. who will going to convince them its just marks . As per my view 'Marks and numbers are not the criteria to find out talents of a student' . Some time you have experienced that children have the good knowledge but not able to score.  May be i too get selfish, when i became a parents and then might be i can understand why my parents are always expecting the rank 1 from me(but when i was writing this blog i am a bachelor and waiting for someone).

Now days  parents are dominating to their kids ,they totally brainwashed their minds by blowing out the permutation and combination of how to get that 1st rank and grades as the sole yardstick of schooling .The excitement of discovery ,the involvement in debate and above all eagerness to read for fun and enjoyment seem to be sacrificed at the alter of sharpening one's skill .

And in this process parents are forgetting  that they are killing their children by snatching their childhood which is never be accepted in any law. But I am so lucky that I am far far behind from these things .My parents are never pressurized me to, go and grab the 1st position in the class rather they told me always 'ok' not a bad marks. Tried to improve yourself(don't think that it's a kind of forcing) , there is much difference between trying to be and  have to be .

Oh!! I almost forgot to share the experience that, I have did in my school days to you . I have many more .But if I am going to share all those then I don't think my blog  will become a precise one and  will not find any interest to read it ( by the way this is my blog and I have the right to write anything ..don't mind (i got selfish this time)).

 Started from my 6th standard a small kid nearly age of 11(max) entered into the district's best school with a box having his basic needs and  far way from his native town ,forgetting all kind of happiness and his beloved friends .He knew that it's not easy for him to adapt the situation easily but taken steps can't be bounce back.
Any how i got adjusted with the environments and in such a manner that i almost forgot my home. I got every kind of love and enjoyment over there(in life who wants more then this).

I am very mischievous student(don't laugh ,you are no1 in this case ) always lead from the front to fight with others ,no exception with teachers too(today i am very sorry for that and told myself ,why I have did it? surely I have to face the consequences one day ,). In this regard ,my main target was my new sports teacher(don't want to mentioned the name ) .I had fought 3 to 4 times and because of me, once he cried  ( I am extremely sorry for that sir) and today i want to say sorry for my behavior but I am  the way I am ( I never approach to someone first,I feel ,it hurts my ego, sometimes it costs me a lot too,but I will not changed(but who knows when will happen what)).

I am good at academic results which was a positive sign  for me ,even if I did a thing which should n't be accepted at 1st sight ,  it got covered on the blanket of  academic excellence). Me and my friend crossed the boundary to watch the cricket and WWE. But once we caught in red handed and got severe punished. But who cares ,did the same activity whenever there was a cricket match or WWE special.

I always prefer friendship first(i will join them even if I knew that my friends were wrong,but just to make them support I am on. I knew some of my B.Tech friends (if they are reading my blog) will not accepted the above line that i wrote but I do care(you know me and I am very sorry ,what I did in your case) but one thing I can say ,you are always their in my heart , even if  we are far away from each other.

But I am not so good at the curricular activities like presentation ,seminar ,debate ,songs and steps ( DANCE!! now I can able to ,though I am talking about my school days at that time I don't know the steps)
I remembered once I have participated in a inter house ( I am belong to Nilgiri) song competition not exactly a song competition ( because in this case they are not judging how beautifully we sing the song,rather they focus how we deliver the song) . In odia you can say it 'kabita pathan' .
I am totally get nervous while i am sitting at stage in the M.P hall and in front of the huge audience.And when my turn come to sing the song, i am telling you the truth ' I don't even speak a single sentence ' i am totally speechless and returned to my place. I feel very bad on that day. The most embarrassing moments in my life. Today when i am thinking about that day I am laughing at myself. How stupid  am I  !!  I am good speaker when I was from(std1 - std5) but  don't know what happened at that moment !!

There are some friends who helped me a lot during my school days named as Pranaya kumar Dora, Santosh Behera, Sriharsha Gouda, Biswanath Sethi,Biswanath Sahu,Robin Behera ,Braja Mohan Polyee and many more who are best buddies for me.

I am so lucky that I have visited so many places during my school days and reason for that I am a kho-kho player (I can say a best player after Mahendra bro) and we have regional and national competition. I too qualify for the national  team once.

But the time comes when i have to leave the school and this was the most hardest part of my life and i don't know what i have achieved during these 7 years but realized what relation means . Got some excellent seniors like Sanjaya Gouda brother, Satya Panda brother,Kali prasad Patro,Sukesh bro,Dandu brother and best juniors like Hardeep Sahu,Balaram Polyee and they are always there in my heart and would like to thanks from  bottom of my heart the way they handled me and understand me .Even now they have in touch with me and always provide me the guidelines what to do ( tell you ,sure this blog going to read by Kali bhaina and he will going to tell me the mistakes that i have done ). Thanks brothers for all your help.

I have enjoyed a lot and lived a part of my life . I don't have any complain to anybody .Rather I am very sorry for everything that i have done on those days .But I have did that which i thought right at that moment.But never have the intention to hurt anyone.

Forgot to say sorry to all my female batch mates(the beauties of my class)  for my activities in the 12th class.

 Last but not the list I just  want to express my thought about the Navodaya  that i am very proud to be a Navodayan and i promise even if I get wealthy in my life but i will not going to forgot you. You are just the best.If someday you will welcome me,I promise I am available there and I will demand can you please provide me the foods (special ghanta) which i used to eat during my days at Navodaya. And please don't say NO,otherwise I will hurt.



Thanks.........



No comments:

Post a Comment