Thursday 11 July 2013

How to check my mailbox size in Lotus Notes


I am using Lotus notes8.5 from the last 10 months. And my administrator provide me maximum 300MB  size to be contained in my mail box only, and after it i will not be allow  to forward ,replay ,do new memo mail to any of my client and colleagues.

What the hell!!  today I have face the same situation ,I feel i am in the Lotus Notes E-mail jail. I am unable to do any kind of activities in my Notes. And then I contacted with my admin and they suggest me to delete and archive unnecessary mails from my inbox. I just asked how can I check how much memory my current inbox containing ,so that i can delete or archive the mail before it reached to the threshold value.

 Here are the below steps how to check the mailbox size in the Notes.

Open your Lotus Notes from the mailbox select file --> Application -->Properties and this will bring up a Dialog box with details f the mail box. Now click on the " i " tab it will provide what is the mailbox size of your Notes.








  


And the Dialog Box that you will get after clicking in the properties from menu.







As you see from the above box ,right now I have 297MB sizes in my mailbox and if you click on %used button it will show how many percentage of memory you have used currently.

That's it!! From here onwards I will try my best not to get any kind of warning message from my admin that I have reached the threshold value in the mail.

Hope it will help you......

Have Fun and Keep Smiling....



No comments:

Post a Comment